2012 COMMENCEMENT SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
The time of year has come for the Quinnite Nation to gather and celebrate the members of the Quinnite Nation that have successfully completed their academic careers at Paul Quinn College. All faculty and staff are expected to attend and participate in commencement events. Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs for questions.
TUESDAY, May 1
* Final senior meeting in Adams 323A at 5 p.m. Seniors will receive official clearance letter and regalia. Students will also rehearse the hooding ceremony.
THURSDAY, May 3
* Bell Ceremony and Senior Tea will be on the second floor lobby of the Adams Building at 5:30 p.m.
FRIDAY, May 4
* In lieu of chapel, join the graduating seniors for the end of the year cookout on the SUB patio from noon to 3 p.m.
* Seniors will rehearse the commencement program on the lawn of the Richard M. Allen chapel at 2 p.m. All program participants (faculty, staff and students) are expected to attend.
* Bishop Vashti McKenzie will address the Quinnite Nation during the Baccalaureate Ceremony in the Grand Lounge at 6 p.m. Graduates will wear regalia for the ceremony, and program participants will wear business attire.
SATURDAY, May 5
* A light Breakfast will be served for the graduates and faculty in the Zale Library at 9 a.m.
* The 2012 graduates will take a group picture with the faculty and staff on the steps of the Zale Library at 10 a.m.
* Faculty, staff and graduates will form a line at 10:45 a.m.
* The 2012 commencement ceremony begins at 11:30 a.m.
* A student and family reception will be help on the second floor of the Adams Building after the ceremony.
|< Prev||Next >|