FALL DEADLINE, June 1 | SPRING DEADLINE, January 1
In order to register for classes at Paul Quinn, students must complete the following steps:
- Receive a letter of acceptance from the College
- Sign and turn in an Enrollment Agreement along with a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of $200
- Complete residence hall contract (if applicable)
- Complete all medical forms and provide proof of meningitis vaccinations, as required by Texas state law
Texas state law that requires “all new students entering a public, private, or independent institution of higher education in Texas beginning in January 2012 must provide proof of immunization for bacterial meningitis” (Senate Bill 1107) before before beginning classes. The law applies to all new and transfer students under 30 years of age entering college. Please submit proof of vaccination at least ten (10) days before moving into campus housing or before the first day of class. Students cannot move into the dormitory or register for classes until they have provided proof of meningitis and all other required vaccinations.
The 2013 deadlines are as follows:
- Spring 2013 - December 21 (on-campus) and January 7
- Summer 2013 - May 27
- Fall 2013 - TBD
For students' convenience, they can get their vaccinations from any healthcare provider, clinic, or pharmacy. They can also get vaccinations from the following county locations: Dallas County , Tarrant County,Collin County, Denton County.