To assist Quinnites in reducing their student debt, Paul Quinn College mandates that each student apply for at least two external scholarships per semester and each student athlete apply for at least four scholarships per semester. External Scholarship Sessions are held to walk students through the process of applying for merit-based funds.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
- Attend your assigned application session (schedule below).
- Create a portfolio of application materials and a scholarship application tracking sheet.
- Show proof of having applied for scholarships (i.e. a print-out of the online application confirmation page, copy of the award letter, etc.) to Ms. Bianca Matlock (Adams 208, Office of Financial Aid) or Ms. Victoria Wilson (Adams 300, Office of the President).
- Have either Ms. Matlock or Ms. Wilson sign your scholarship application tracking sheet.
- Turn in your Fall 2012 portfolios and tracking sheets to Financial Aid by Wednesday, November 21, 2012.
Failure in following the guidelines will result in your not receiving credit for applying for scholarships!
FALL 2012 SCHEDULE
All sessions are in the Zale Library from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
|Mon., Sept. 17||Last name A-Da|
|Thurs., Sept. 20||Last name De-Ha|
|Mon., Sept. 24||
Last name Ho-Ma
|Thur., Sept. 27||Last name Mc-Ro|
|Mon., Oct. 1||Last name Ru-Va|
|Thur., Oct. 4||Last name Vi-Wi|
|Mon., Oct. 8||Last name A-Ja|
|Thur., Oct. 11||Last name Jo-Wi|
|Juniors & Seniors|
|Mon., Oct. 15||Business Administration majors|
|Thur., Oct. 18||Legal Studies majors|
|Mon., Oct. 22||Education, Physical Education & Biology majors|