Paul Quinn College is proud to host Kappa Kamp 2013 June 9-21!
All of the slots for this year's Kappa Kamp has been filled. If you have already registered your child, please return to this page June 1 for your need-to-know items.
- Provide enrichment activities for ages 12-16.
- Motivate students to seek higher levels of achievement.
- Expose students to activities rich in cultural information and experiences.
- Develop students' reading, writing, and speaking skills while involved in each camp.
- Provide experiences that focus on science technology and survival.
- Allow campers to make friends from around the world in a structured, safe environment.
- Provide a spiritual faith-based atmosphere for human growth and development.
- Provide character education and citizenship in an ethical environment.
KAPPA KAMP INITIATIVE CONTACTS
Deputy Chief of Staff to Grand Polemarch
Kappa Kamp Director
|< Prev||Next >|