How Do I Request a Transcript?
Official transcripts cannot be released unless the student (or alumni) has satisfied all financial or other obligations to the College.
Transcript requests are not accepted via phone or email.
Transcripts must be ordered and paid for online. Paul Quinn College (PQC) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide transcript ordering via the internet. This provides students and alumni an online ordering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Order updates will be sent via email and/or text message. You may track your order online.
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Requests placed after 1:00 p.m. are placed in queue for the next business day.
Important things to note:
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Records that are archived may take longer to complete.
- Normal processing time is 3-5 business days and does not reflect delivery time. Same day pick up is not available.
- If you are requesting an official transcript and attended or graduated prior to 2007, there may be a delay fulfilling your request.
- If a hold is on your record when your transcript order is received, you will be notified via email and your order will be canceled.
- Transcripts are not processed or mailed on days the College is closed. Please check the PQC website for College closing dates.
The NSCwebsite walks you through placing an order, including delivery options and fees (see below). You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations governing education records, you must authenticate yourself. This is done during the ordering process.
To order a transcript, login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site here.
Official transcripts can be mailed to both Paul Quinn College and Bishop College students, alumni, and other third parties. Transcripts requested to be mailed to other institutions must be requested via the National Student Clearinghouse secure website here.
Paul Quinn College official transcripts may be sent electronically via PDF to other institutions or third parties for students who attended Paul Quinn College after summer 2007.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the receiving institution or person accepts electronic PDF transcripts. The PDF option must be selected when ordering online. PDF transcripts can only be requested online for an additional cost.
NOTE: Recipients must be designated under the original order placed through the NSC secure website where they must retrieve the official transcript. The PDF bears the PQC logo in the background. Forwarded copies are classified as unofficial transcripts. Recipients have 30 days in which to view or print the PDF transcript from the first day it is made available to the recipient. After 30 days the PDF will expire. PDF transcripts may NOT be saved to the recipient’s computer.
Paul Quinn College and Bishop College students and alumni may pick-up their official transcripts at the Registrar’s Office in the Adams Building - Room 214, 3837 Simpson Stuart Drive, Dallas, Texas. Business office hours are listed above. Photo identification is required.
Currently enrolled students may view their unofficial transcript through the student portal in CAMS. Current students are authenticated by logging into the student portal in CAMS. Click “Unofficial Transcript” on your student portal main page to view your unofficial transcript.
Email notifications are provided to the requestor after orders are received and processed by the Registrar.
- Transcripts are $15 each
- PDF transcripts carry an additional cost per email address
- Paul Quinn College does NOT offer any expedited or express delivery options other than the PDF transcript option which is processed within 24 hours
Status of Transcript Requests