Dallas is America’s 4th largest metropolitan area and one of the top 10 cities for millennials to live, work and play as ranked by The Huffington Post. People love living here. We think you will too.
NEED A FEW MORE REASONS?
- 3rd best city for new college graduates
- 3rd largest number of Fortune 500 businesses in the U.S.
- 6th largest economy in the U.S. Average annual temperature: 65.4°
- Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, & Stars
- Lowest cost of living among major U.S. cities
- Median family income: $42,670
- More restaurants per capita than New York City