To be considered for admission, you must have a minimum GPA in college courses of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
You must submit the following:
- A completed application via the PQC application portal
- One letter of recommendation from a college professor or employer
- A 500-word essay on which business specialization interests you and why
- An official transcript from every college or university you attended
- Either ACT or SAT scores, if you have fewer than 15 undergraduate credits
Transcripts must be submitted in sealed, signed envelopes and mailed directly from the college or university to this address:
Enrollment Management at Paul Quinn
3837 Simpson Stuart Road
Dallas, TX 75241-4398
There will be three terms in 2016, which begin as follows:
- January 19; Application Deadline: December 15, 2015
- June 6; Application Deadline: May 9, 2016
- August 8; Application Deadline: July 1
The application deadline is Dec 15th for the January 19th start date.
Welcome to Paul Quinn College and the Quinnite Nation!
You are joining us during an extraordinary time in our history. In the last three years, we have been named “HBCU of the Year” and received acclaim as having the best HBCU Business program in America. We have been praised by HBCU Digest, The Huffington Post, The Chronicle of Higher Education, and The Wall Street Journal. Additionally, The New York Times has hailed us as an “emerging national and community leader.”
We are building on this success by now adding a new online bachelor’s degree-completion program to serve students who crave knowledge and opportunity, but require flexibility. The program brings our award-winning business curriculum to you—regardless of location.
This new program gives you the ability to participate in what makes Paul Quinn special, regardless of where you live or work. You will be engaged in strong academic courses, with business leaders and experts as your professors; have ready access to personalized admissions and academic advising; receive dedicated coaching; and benefit from our dedication to seeing that you are employed full time at the end of your time with us.
I look forward to handing you your degree and watching you walk across the stage—proud, prepared, and ready to assume your place as one of the titans of business.
Take care and we will see you soon.
President Michael J. Sorrell