You are invited to join the Quinnite Nation. Show us who you are, and we’ll show you what we’re all about. Applying to PQC is a bit different than applying to other schools. We value conversation over paperwork. We want to get to know you just as much as we want to know about your transcript. So, let’s talk.
What it Takes to Apply
Completed Application Package:
* Application for admission
* Official ACT and/or SAT scores (not required for transfer students with more than 15 credit hours)
* Submit a 3 – 5 minute video answering the following questions:
- If you were inviting any five people–past, present, or future–to dinner, who would they be? Why?
- What are the five words you want history to remember you by? Why?
- What is the biggest problem in your neighborhood? How would you solve it?
* Most recent transcripts** (must be sent from your high school or college)
**Require official and final transcript prior to enrollment
* Letter of recommendation
Minimum required grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission
700 average GED candidates
Applications are reviewed by the College’s admissions committee every week. Upon review, applicants are notified of their status by the Office of Enrollment Management.
YOUR APPLICATION PACKET IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED.
OFFICE OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
3837 Simpson Stuart Road | Dallas, Texas 75241
Phone 214-379-5449 | Fax 214-379-5448
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or by appointment