Let’s get this out of the way up front – The goal is greatness. Greatness for you and for those you will lead. At Paul Quinn College, we take people and transform them into Quinnites. Quinnites are leaders who value the harder right over the easier wrong and live to bring light to darkness and give hope to the hopeless. This journey will not be easy, it is not supposed to be. However, for those people who feel called to change the lives of others, there is no better place for you to be. For those of you who desire greatness…
The process of applying to Paul Quinn College takes three easy steps. (And remember, there is no application fee!)
1. Create a PQC online application portal account here. You will receive an email confirmation once you have completed the registration.
2. Complete the online form. Please review your information carefully before submitting it.
3. Submit the application and you will receive an email confirming you have completed the form.
• Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• Preferred ACT composite score of at least 17 or SAT combined score of at least 1210.
Applications are reviewed by the College’s admissions committee. Upon review, applicants are notified of their status by the Office of Enrollment Management.
After completing the online form, please submit the following via fax to 214-379-5448 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Official ACT/SAT scores (not required for transfer students with more than 15 credit hours)
Official transcript(s) (must be sent from your high school and all previously attended colleges)
1 Letter of Recommendation
3-5 Minute video that answers 2 of the following questions:
• If you were inviting any five people–past, present, or future–to dinner, who would they be and why would they be included?
• One of the Four L’s of Quinnite Leadership states: Live a life that matters. This speaks to one’s personal legacy. What would you like to be the five words used to describe your legacy?
• Please explain why you selected these words. What is the biggest problem in your neighborhood/city and how would you solve it?
Apply and include us in your financial aid packet by going to fasfa.gov.
If you have any questions or would like to follow your application process contact:
The Office of Enrollment Management
Enrollment Office Admin
Jessika Lara (’11)
Director of Recruiting/National Recruiting