The Quinnite Nation welcomes all who have graced our campus; you play a vital role in helping us continue the greatest renaissance in higher education history.
Your involvement in Paul Quinn College means you matter to the lives of our current students. Their success during and after their days on Simpson Stuart Road will serve as the sweetest victory for both Paul Quinn and Bishop.
PQC National Alumni Association
President – Johnny Tellis
Vice President – Brook Sims
Secretary – Teri Freeman
Treasurer – Charles McDowell
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our goal is to give $500,000!
- National meetings are quarterly
- Founder’s Day (April) and Homecoming (November) are major events
- Membership renewals (rolling 12 months, usually during homecoming)
- A Young Alumni Network has been created! Plug in now!
- Exciting new updates coming to the Alumni Page
- We are happy to help you with all your membership needs!
Thank you all for coming out Homecoming 2016!
Mark your calendars for Homecoming 2017.
November 2nd – 4th
Hope to see you there!
Do you commit to PQC?
Alumni contributions play a major part in how institutions of higher learning are judged, even by accrediting bodies. Your contribution sends a message that one of the great small colleges in America is here to stay. Donate Today!
The goal is greatness. Greatness for you and those you will serve.