The Quinnite Nation welcomes all who have graced our campus; you play a vital role in helping us continue the greatest renaissance in higher education history.
Your involvement in Paul Quinn College means you matter to the lives of our current students. Their success during and after their days on Simpson Stuart Road will serve as the sweetest victory for both Paul Quinn and Bishop.
PQC National Alumni Association
President – Johnny Tellis
Vice President – Brook Sims
Secretary – Teri Freeman
Treasurer – Charles McDowell
Contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our goal is to give $500,000!
- National meetings are quarterly
- Founder’s Day (April) and Homecoming (November) are major events
- Membership renewals (rolling 12 months, usually during homecoming)
- A Young Alumni Network has been created! Plug in now!
- Exciting new updates coming to the Alumni Page
- We are happy to help you with all your membership needs!
Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Alumni Association
As a member of the Alumni Association, you will receive monthly information about Alumni Events, new programming, and updates about Paul Quinn College.
Do you commit to PQC?
Alumni contributions play a major part in how institutions of higher learning are judged, even by accrediting bodies. Your contribution sends a message that one of the great small colleges in America is here to stay. Donate Today!
The goal is greatness. Greatness for you and those you will serve.