Paul Quinn College proudly offers the following academic programs:
- Business Administration – Accounting
- Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
- Business Administration – Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Business Administration – Management
- Health and Wellness
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Arts – Communications/History/Political Science/Math/Psychology
- Liberal Arts – Path to Teacher Certification
- Religious Studies
COMING SOON TO PQC
As the Quinnite Nation is growing, we anticipate adding new academic programs to the curriculum in the near future. This will be done in full compliance with the process articulated by our accrediting body, TRACS. As these programs are approved, the website will be updated accordingly.
All questions regarding Paul Quinn’s academic programs should be directed to Dr. Kizuwanda G. Grant, Vice President of Academic Affairs, email@example.com.