Important Reminders for the Upcoming Semester:
• Register now for fall 2014 classes. The class schedule has been updated and you may register on CAMS at http://pqcweb.pqc.edu/estudent/login.asp
• If you do not see the course(s) you need to take, please email Dr. Grant – email@example.com.
• If you have an academic hold on your account, contact Dr. Grant – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have a business office hold (such as an outstanding balance) contact Ms. Mitchell – email@example.com.
• Are you unable to register? Has your access expired? Submit a helpdesk ticket ASAP – http://helpdesk.pqc.edu . And remember to log-on to a campus computer, at least once per month, so your password will not be turned off.
• If you haven’t submitted your FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/) yet, you are in jeopardy of leaving valuable resources on the table. Submit your FAFSA and then make an appointment to speak with Lynell Bouie – firstname.lastname@example.org or Mildred Martinez – email@example.com.